The KEY-BAK #488B SECURIT Retractable Reel is Made in the USA and engineered for a lifetime of use. The SECURIT keeps keys, radios, flashlights, GPS units and small tools secure and handy.
Built with a stainless steel spring, this is the most most reliable key reel manufactured and has been tested up to a million pulls. The case is made of a strong polycarbonate, the same material as bullet proof glass.
The 2-inch diameter, pocket-watch sized case is attached to a ballistic nylon strap and carabiner making it easy to attach to anything. A new carabiner has been selected for toughness.
With 8 ounces of retraction force, the reel will hold 15 keys or up to 10 ounces.
Behind every Made in USA KEY-BAK is 65 years of experience and craftsmanship. Originally invented in 1948, KEY-BAK reels are an invaluable tool for professionals who rely on secure and convenient access to their keys, small tools, gauges, flashlights, identification and outdoor gear. We stand behind every product we manufacture with a Lifetime Service Policy.
KEYBAK SECURIT Heavy Duty Retractable Key Holder 48″ Kevlar Cord 8 oz Retraction Force Durable Polycarbonate Case Zinc Alloy Carabiner Split Ring Black Features
- 48 inch (120 cm) Kevlar cord
- Tough black polycarbonate case measures 2 inches (5 cm) in diameter with a total unit length of 6.75 inches (12.7 cm)
- Stainless steel spring, tested to 1,000,000 pulls
- New, upgraded zinc alloy carabiner
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Service Plan
- Tough 48-Inch Kevlar cord for a quiet, smooth extension
- Tough black polycarbonate case measures 2-Inch in diameter with a total unit length of 6.75-Inch
- Stainless steel spring for reliability in any environment, tested in excess of 100,000 retraction cycles
- Rigorously destructive and environmentally tested for quality and protected by the KEY-BAK Lifetime Service Plan